- Exercise and sports are a great way to get and stay healthy. With proper preparation you can enjoy these activities and limit the risk of injury.
- Protect your skin this summer to avoid sunburns and lower your risk of skin cancer.
- The doctor says, “You have cancer.” It is at that moment that your journey as a cancer survivor begins.
- In addition to affecting your mental health, stress can also take a toll on your physical health.
- At least 50% of premature male deaths could be prevented by taking action when early symptoms arise.
- Hafsa Ismail, BSN, RN of Nashville General Hospital was recently honored with The DAISY Award® For Extraordinary Nurses . The award is part of the DAISY Foundation's programs to recognize the super-human efforts nurses perform every day.
- A recent study of 150,000 men shows that men with erectile dysfunction have a higher risk for heart disease and stroke.
- Erectile dysfunction is associated with metabolic syndrome, a variety of risk factors that can be managed through healthier lifestyle choices.
- “If you are serious about your health and willing to give up the things that make you sick, I can work with you to improve your health and transform your life.” Dr. Kevin Billups, MD